Tecco mesh supplies space for plant growing.
Tecco slope stabilization system is an important active protection type in the rockfall barrier projects. This system mainly consists of tecco mesh, wire rope anchor, spike plate, boundary rope, sewing rope and specialized clips. The tecco meshes are fastened to the slope tightly by the wire rope anchor and spike plate through prestressed tension. Then the boundary rope, sewing rope and clips will reinforce the tecco mesh for solid and firm. When the landslide and debris flow comes, the large stones or debris will be blocked by the tecco mesh and reduce the attack to the ground.
Compared with other rockfall barrier systems, the tecco mesh is made of high carbon steel wire with high strength and hardness. Tecco mesh system is the simplest structure among all the rockfall barrier systems.
- Tecco mesh. Main part of the tecco slope stabilization system. It is made of high tensile steel wire and have excellent corrosion resistance performance. The 1770 N/m2 tensile strength supply maximum protection for the slope and people.
- Steel anchor. The steel anchor is made of deformed steel bar with 25 mm diameter, it is mainly used to fix the tecco mesh onto the rock or soil slopes. It can supply the whole stability to the slope and tecco mesh.
- Claw type spike plate. The claw type spike plate is commonly used with nails to fasten the tecco mesh onto the slope firmly. The claw design make the spike plate a more stable and firm structure.
- Soil or rock nails. Used with claw type spike plate to fix the tecco mesh onto the mountain. High tensile strength and solid structure make it be long service life and good condition.
- Clips. The clips are used to connect the neighbor tecco mesh firmly. It is an alternative to the sewing rope and the connection is commonly without overlap.
- Sewing rope. It is used for connecting the neighbor tecco meshes. And the connection is commonly have overlaps. It can be used to replace the clips.
- Boundary rope. Pass through the tecco mesh and then be fixed onto the anchor for tecco mesh and system stability.
Claw type spike plate.
Specifications of tecco mesh
- Wire diameter: 3 mm or 4 mm.
- Mesh type: rhomboid hole.
- Mesh size: Inscribed circle diameter is 65 mm.
- Tensile strength: minimum 1770 MPa.
- Corrosion treatment: hot dipped galvanized or zinc-aluminum coated.
- Zinc thickness: no less than 150 g/m2.
- Breaking load of single wire: 12.5 kN.
- Roll width: 1 m - 3.5 m.
- Roll length: 10 m - 30 m.
Features of tecco mesh
- Safety. The tecco mesh can be used to stabilize any kinds of slope, including rocks and loose soil slopes.
- High tensile strength. The tecco mesh is made of high tensile spring wire, which the tensile strength is more than 1770 MPa, which can supply maximum protection to the slope and people.
- Environmental friendly. The rhomboid mesh can let the plants grow regularly and make the slope or maintain be more beautiful.
- Rhomboid mesh structure. This structure provide most stability for the geological conditions and can be tightly secured on the slope even on the irregular mountains.
- Knotted ends. Different from the chain link fence which has wrapped edge, the tecco mesh has knotted ends which can improve the tensile strength and stability of the structure.
- Lightweight. The tecco mesh has excellent strength-to-weight ratio, which make it easy to install and transport.
- Durable. The corrosive resistance surface let the tecco mesh has outstanding corrosive resistance performance, and the high tensile strength material make the tecco mesh be used for a long service life.
Rhomboid mesh is stable in the irregular mountains.
Knotted ends make the tecco mesh stable and solid.
Applications of tecco mesh
- The tecco slope stabilization system is suitable for soil texture and similar slope surface. It can not only stabilize the slope and replace the traditional mortar slag stones structure, it is also environmental friendly, which can ensure the plant growth.
- It can be used in the strong weathered rock slopes, bank strengthening.
- It can be used to control water and soil loss and external-soil spray seeding.