Spider spiral rope mesh has high tensile strength to bear the attacks.
Spider rockfall barrier system is a type of active protection system, which consists of chain link meshes and spider spiral rope meshes. Both spider spiral rope mesh and chain link mesh are all made of high tensile spring wires, which has better harness and tensile strength to bear the huge impact of landslide and debris flow. The spider rockfall barrier system is mainly used to secure loose, blocky rocks, rock spurs and unstable rock formations. And the spider spiral rope mesh has good adaptability, which can be used on any surface even on the highly irregular surface structures.
- High tensile spiral rope mesh. It is made of three high tensile spring wires. The rope mesh has high tensile strength and load capacity for slope protection.
- Chain link mesh. The chain link mesh has 2.2 mm diameter and 50 mm holes. All the chain link meshes are made of hot dipped galvanized wires, which has outstanding corrosion and rust resistance performance.
- Prestressed anchor. Different from tecco mesh system, which the anchor is wire rope anchors, the spider spiral protection system is equipped with reinforcing steel bar anchor, which has better hardness and stability. One side of the rebar anchor has threads and the diameter can be 25 mm or 28 mm.
- Anchor plate. It is claw type anchor plate, which there are bending on the four side. This design can make the anchor plate fasten to the mountain firmly. The size of anchor plate is larger than 320 mm × 180 mm and the plate thickness is thicker than 10 mm.
- boundary rope. The boundary rope is used to enclose the four side of spider spiral rope mesh. It is made of steel wire rope and the diameter is thicker than the 12 mm. Most common diameter is 14 mm or 16 mm. The length of single boundary rope is shorten than 40 m and both side of the rope should be equipped with steel wire rope anchor.
- Sewing rope. The function is similar to the boundary rope. The sewing rope are also made of steel wire rope. It is used for sewing the neighbor spider spiral mesh and chain link mesh.
Spider spiral rope mesh.
Chain link meshes.
Prestressed anchor and anchor plate.
Spider spiral rope mesh is widely used for stabilize dangerous mountain.
Specifications of spider spiral rope mesh
- Wire diameter: 3.0 mm.
- Strands: 3 strands.
- Mesh size: inner circle diameter 250 mm - 300 mm.
- Tensile strength: 1770 N/m2.
- Zinc coating weight: 150 g/m2.
- Roll width: 3.5 m.
- Roll length: 10 m or 30 m.
Features of spider spiral rope mesh
- High tensile strength. The spider spiral is made of high tensile spring wires.
- Rigid and solid. The high quality material and accessories make the spider spiral mesh rigid and solid to bear the collapsing force.
- Corrosion resistance. Good zinc coating surface treatment make the spider spiral mesh has outstanding chemical stability.
- Durable and long service life.
- Double layers protection for the slope.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Environmental friendly. The spider rockfall protection system permit grass and other plant grow between the gaps.
- The spider spiral rope mesh is widely used in the slope stabilization in high and steep rock, boulder stones and dangerous rock mass slope stabilization.
- It is widely used in the slope protection, mountain protection, vegetation protection and road protection. It can reduce the damage caused by the natural disaster.